Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I too am ready...

I feel,
strongly feel, as though I am ready
I am ready for one person
One person i alone see the way i see
One person i have so much regard for and he for me,
I am never jealous of him and he of me
Paying no attention to evils done
Someone I am patient with and kind to, and he to me
Never rude or resentful
Not self seeking or unbecoming
Not boastful, envious or conceited
Someone I will love the way the Bible says
I dont feel,
I dont think,
I know...
I too am ready for love

3 Comments:

Blogger Skinny Hipster... said...

ewwwwww lol

April 10, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Yinka Adebayo said...

dont worry, ull feel it, soon. there will be no ewwwwww, or lol den,
mwah

April 11, 2008 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger dScR?Be said...

i like it mehn... its quite interesting d things u state u want... i espeacially like dt u mentioned d Bible, i'm finking 1st corin 13... I love dt entire chapter..

nice one tho, write some more...

April 14, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home